Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Pillow Results Are In!!!!

That's right kampers.....the results are in!!!!!
Soooooo....
I will show you guys each pillow according to their popularity and how many folks voted for them.
The rabbits won hands down, but a couple of readers felt they were creepy.
It's important to have creepy things in a guest room.....
otherwise the guests won't leave!!!!!
They got 9 votes.
Next in popularity was #3
6 votes for the beds and 1 for the chair.
Then came a tie for third place....
numbers 2, 5, and 7.
Each received 4 votes.


In fourth place we had another tie!!!!!
How exciting is this?????
It's like a horse race!!!!!
Two votes apiece for numbers 1, 4 and 8.


Poor number 6 only got one vote.....
One of you guys noticed that numbers 9 and 5 would make a nice pair.....
I think numbers 2 and oops!!!! (I didn't show you this one,,,,,) would also go together....If I cut off the fringe.
But all this is moot, if Kris chooses the wabbits.
Here's a side by side with the room and the pillows...
First the wabbits.
Next a soft look.
Last is the red border.
I like the red border ones.
Kris likes the rabbits, because she is a Liberian, and she uses glasses when she reads, and the rabbit is wearing glasses while reading to little chickees, so she likes it.....
Tomorrow I hope we can get together at her house and decide this very important decision.....
I'll keep you posted.
Destiny is ours!!!!!
(What ever the hell that means.....)
On that note,
Latah, Gatah
Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool...an interactive blog! Yippee...creepy silly wabbits in the lead.

fixitfaerie said...

I never cease to laugh when I read your blog. I agree the rabbits are creepy. And I also like the red. Can't wait for results.
Paula

Amy Chalmers said...

I like the rabbits too! Sorry I missed the big vote....

Anonymous said...

OMG, Betsy! You totally neglected to provide us with complete background information! How can we be expected to make informed decisions when you are holding out on us? Kris is a librarian! Glasses! Reading to little ones! It is destiny, and bad things happen when you fight destiny. Go with the Wabbits.

Karen said...

REALLY didn't see the rabbits winning . . . . .still are weird and what the heck is he sitting on?

I think the darker red - because the muted color pillows (as lovely as they are) will blend in with the other muted colors and disappear.

You are the expert here - I'd pull rank if I were you:)

Happy New Year!

truthbtold said...

You need to find some pillows with Monkeys on them . Or keeping with your dog style a dog and a kitty . Lepoard needle point would also be nice .

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...